Craft Room

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Perfect Postage

Hi all,

I'm here with my first proper posting in over a year!!

 
This is very simple card for a friend whose birthday is tomorrow. I've used the Stampin Up perfect postage punch to stamp some squares from Kate Knight's Totally Tropical summer papers which were free with a craft mag forever ago lol!! I decided to go with these papers as they are so bright and lovely, just perfect to brighten someones day for their birthday don't ya think? I've used a 6x6 Kraft card base and Tangerine Tango for layering. I finished off with a Heard from the Heart sentiment. I have created two of these cards as I liked it so much and another friend has a birthday on Friday.

 
Thanks for popping by, laters :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))