Craft Room

Saturday 1 January 2011

Nikki and others Birthday Cards

Hi there bloggers,

I am going to try to post at least once every week at least until I have my craft room, then hopefully more often!! so here goes with the first one...

I made these cards for my friend Angela a while back as she had a few female birthdays coming up. The first 2 feature Nikki stamps which you can buy from Ladybug Crafts Ink. These are some of my fave stamps!

Edit - Can I please enter this 1st card into Ladybugs crafts ink challenge blog - challenge9-anything-goes


This one is just a simple die cut silhouette, a sentiment and a few gems.

This last one was for Angela's 'Aunt Bub' who turned 90 recently.
I made this one quite floral as the more mature ladies seem to like these kind of cards and I always try to make cards that I think the person they are for will like. And she did!!

A Happy New Year to you all.

Till next time :)
Donna x

7 comments:

  1. Lovely to see some of your creations!! They are all just gorgeous!! I love the Black and white one....Love the monochrome..it is C&S...but has such impact, stylish and amazing card, but they are all lovely! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Donna! I love the corner cut out of Make A Wish Nikki. It's great to see you back crafting :-D Why don't you enter one of these in our challenge this week over at the LCI challenge blog...it's Anything Goes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Donna - love them all.. so glad you entered our challenge at LCI this week
    Good luck.. and hope to se you next week when we have a fabulous blog hop
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cards are fantastic! Thanks for playing along in the "anything goes" challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Donna, what a gorgeous collection of cards, full of inspiration:) Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards sooo cool! I love 'em!

    Thx for sharing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink honey!

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all of your cards, especially like the effect of the make a wish Nikki the way you have cut it out! Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink. Hope you will join us for our super blog hop next week! Tams xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))