Craft Room

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Happy Birthday Mum and LCI Challenge

I made this card for my mum on Sunday ready for her birthday next Monday (7th March). When I looked at the Totally Ladybug Tuesday Challenge for this week it was faux stitching and they've changed their rules so that you can use any stamps and not just LCI stamps so this card fits perfectly into this challenge!

So here's the card

I've used Stampin Up card on a Papermania Kraft card blank and the swirly flowery stamps are by Marion Emberson. The 'Just for you' is a Stampin Up stamp which I masked the bottom off (where it says 'so you don't have to share'). I stamped it with versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. A couple of Prima flowers and some gems to finish off.


Hope mum likes it!

Thanks for looking.


Donna x

5 comments:

  1. I am sure your mum will love it - its beautiful. Love the flourished flowers
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Love how the card is simple with nice coordinating colors.
    Thanks for playing with us at LCI this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Donna honey! Wow, this is just gorgeous! I love the colours and the faux stitching! Thx for sharing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!

    Mary J xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet she'll love it, very chic style
    Love
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card and I'm sure she'll love it. Thanks for joining us in the stitching challenge over at LCI.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))