Craft Room

Monday 17 October 2011

Ruby Anniversary

A work colleague will have been married 40 years on Sunday! I've had a few anniversary cards to make recently where the couples have married forever!!! Anyway, my friend Angela asked me to make a card for Sue (who's anniversary it is) and this is what I made. I made a similar card for my husband for one of our anniversaries a while back but I put bought flowers on it. These, I have made myself - soooo easy but very cute and I added a teeny self adhesive pearl so finish them off.



This card is suitable for lots of occasions simply by changing the colour scheme and the sentiment!

I made a card for Sue from myself and will post that tomorrow so be sure and pop back.

Thanks for looking.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card ... love those ruby flowers!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Donna!!! It's so simple but effective and will most definitely borrow your idea :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous!!! Love the spiral roses! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))