Craft Room

Monday 28 January 2013

I'm Back!!

I decided to take a massive break from blogging but even I didn't think it had been over a year!!

Anyhow, I'm back now and plan to blog at least twice a week. I'm not going to put pressure on myself to blog any more than that because I just have too much going on (as do most of us I'm sure!) so we'll see how it goes :)

I decided to go with a new look and a new URL to go with it. It took me ages to think of a name but my hubby has called me curvy (for obvious reasons lol) for a lot of years so I decided to go with that! Let me know what you think of the new look and name :)

Please pop back later in the week when I will blog a card  I will be making for a friends birthday.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))