Craft Room

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Mojo Monday 279

Hi there,

I'm keeping to my promise to myself to blog at least twice a week! I have a few birthdays coming up this week so lots of crafting to be done :)
 
I was looking for inspiration today so decided to follow a sketch ... and Mojo Moday sketch 279 it is!
 
This card is for a work friend - I hope she likes it :)
 
 
I used Stampin Up baja breeze for the background and then a couple of sheets from Wild Rose Candy Stack. A little pink ribbon and some white dots around the edge to finish.
 
 
Thanks for popping by,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Donna - we brits are really performing well in these challenges! Hope to see more of your cards. Pxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))