Craft Room

Thursday 7 July 2011

New Home Card

This is the very first card I've made in my lovely new craft room :))

I haven't finished sorting everything out yet but I needed to get this card done for tomorrow. Wow, how much easier is it when you have a proper space to work in?! I'm lovin it but my poor hubby n kids haven't seen much of me this week!!



This was made using a scalloped card blank and stampin up cardstock and paper. I'm not sure where the stamp came from but it says 'Funstamps' on the side of it! I coloured the image lightly with some water pencils. A teeny bit of matching ribbon and some alpha stickers to finish.

Thanks for looking
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh these rich colours look fab. Luuuurverly card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna

    A fab card.

    Love that image .. .. and I bet lots of folk would like to be able to see that "sold" sign in their garden. Houses near me are just not selling at the moment!!

    Great colour choices.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, This card is good and beautiful,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous! Love your use of Kraft! HUgs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))