Craft Room

Sunday 14 August 2011

Mojo Monday 203

I'm just in time to enter this card into Mojo Monday 203 - link closes at 8pm!! It was a lovely sketch to follow and came together really well. As I put my sentiment on the scalloped circle I decided to add some liquid pearls where the sentiment was meant to go - hope this is allowed?? I haven't used my liquid pearls in forever!



You may have seen on lots of American blogs Hershey's nuggets gift boxes n bags - well you can now get Hershey's in England! They're fab little nuggets of chocolate - yummy!

I've had a go at making some of the teeny boxes and bags as they will make great little gifts and I'll share these with you tomorrow so please pop back and take a look :)

Thanks for looking.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))