Craft Room

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Best Wishes

One of my work colleagues is having a birthday the week after next and I am trying to get ahead of myself a bit so I have made her this card ready for the big day!



I love the rose paper (I think it was from Hobbycraft) and only have a bit left now but the stampin up sahara sand cardstock goes perfectly with it! The stamped image is from Marion Emberson and I have just sponged a bit of sahara sand ink around it. The best wishes sentiment is a Penny Black stamp.

Thanks for looking.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna
    Gorgeous card....love the rose paper...Fabulous ...thanks for comment on my blog
    Hugs
    Sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried to leave a comment about how fab the card is, but it is playing silly beggers. This is attempt 2.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))