Craft Room

Sunday 4 September 2011

Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge 36

Over at Ladybug Crafts Ink Challgenge blog, the challenge is to use your favourite stamp. It was a hard one but it had to be a Nikki and in the end I went for winestool Nikki - she's just sooo glamerous!


I used a heavy flocked background paper so I kept the rest of the card really simple and stuck to the b&w theme. I did make a layered flower for the top right corner but it looked too much so I left it off!

This is my second post today - I'm like a bus - none for ages and then two at once lol!!

Thanks for looking.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love her all in black, the bp is so sexy!!Thanks for joining us at LCI this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's fantastic Donna...that flocked pp adds to the elegantness (made up word??) of Winestool Nikki. Love the Nestie's shape you used and the sentiment up the side :-D Thanks for joining in the fun at LCI this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna

    I am loving that flocked background very much .. .. and the image is just perfect alongside it.

    I hope you had a good birthday. Belated birthday wishes from me. You had lots of cards .. .. and the one Chloe made was lovely!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, just stunning Donna - love this! Was this you last Saturday night?!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna

    I am still playing catch up in blog land at the mo, I have enjoyed having a good look round here, so many fabulous and inspirational creations!!!

    this is just gorgeous!!! so very stylish!!

    Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))