Craft Room

Friday 2 September 2011

Love You

I made this card for my husband for our 7th wedding anniversary which was last Saturday.

I made myself a circle template and sponged some pink and red ink through onto the white card and then stamped the hearts over the top, masking the first one before stamping the second heart. I then added some faux stitching around the edge to add some interest. The Love you sentiment and the hearts are from the same set and I think they're Papermania.



I've never made a bow like this before and was surprised to find out (after searching the 'net) that they're made in sections and stuck together and not tied at all!!! I think it's a better style of bow for a male card though.

Thanks for looking.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful Anniversary card.
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU BOTH!!!
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))