Craft Room

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Thank you Teacher

Another card made on Sunday, but I thought 3 posts in one day was enough so I scheduled this one for Tuesday 4pm - hope it's worked!

This is for my friend Ang's daughter to give to her teacher as she is leaving Primary school as she starts 'big' school in September! Such a big step! My daughter has almost finshed her 1st year at secondary school and I think she's enjoyed it!!

The card is for a male teacher which is why I went for these papers from Papermania's Hampstead range and kept the layout simple and also because it's from a child of 11!
I used letter stickers for the thank u and then little letter stamps for the word teacher. I finished off this card with some teeny black glitter dots.

Thanks for buzzin by, Donna x

1 comment:

  1. I love this. Love the paper and the childlike sentiment too, reminds me I need to make some for Zac's pre-school teachers for Friday!
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))