Craft Room

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Wedding

My friend Charlotte is getting married soon (July 30th). For the first part of her hen night, on Friday, some of us girlies went for a spa evening at Centre Parcs ... OMG AMAZIN!! I loved, loved, loved it and will most definitely be going back at some point.

I've made a card ready for the Big Day but I'm not sure I like it. I'm going to make another one this coming weekend and then decide which one I like best. What do you think of this one?

I went with the brown and cream colour scheme because Charlotte has hinted that this may be the colour scheme for the wedding (although I think the bbrown will be much lighter) but I'm not sure I like this for a wedding card? I think it's too dark and the next one I make will defo be lighter.

Anyhow, thanks for buzzin by, Donna x

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Donna, I like the choccie/cream colour combo, very sophisticated I think.
    I have done the centre park spa experience...It is amazing isn't it? I did it twice and would do it everytime I visit if i could. We only live 1 hour 20 mins away from the Penrith one and were regular visitors when the kids were growing up. Went in April this year too.
    Gorgeous work Donna. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is just gorgeous!! Love your colouring and the cream and choc colour combo is just LUSH!!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))