Craft Room

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Even more Birthday cards!

Evening bloggers. Here are the next 3 cards.

My good friend Laura gave me this die cut shape a while ago and I based this card around it (being purple!)
I get a lot of inspiration from Julie's blog. Her cards are amazing and are very much CAS which is my preferred style.

 This card is made using some simple strips of green card with some small flower outline stickers, a simple sentiment sticker and some ribbon.

 This card is suitable for a male and, again, is very simple. The cat stamp is coloured with Promarkers as usual and was matted onto some dotty blue and white paper. A little white ribbon adds a little interest but is not too girly :)


I have just 3 cards left now which I will post tomorrow.

Thanks for buzzin by, Donna x

4 comments:

  1. fab cards Donna - you always seem to make loads at once, makes it good fun to visit
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy. Your cards are very sweet and I do appreciate your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna! Your cards are really nice :-) I love that purple die-cut you used. Thanks also for dropping by my blog and your nice comment :-) Dulcie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you have been busy! what a fab collection of cards! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))