Craft Room

Tuesday 17 August 2010

More Birthday cards

Hi there, here are 2 more of the 10 mixed cards I made for a friend.

This 1st one is almost copied completely from a card in an old card magazine that I was flippin through. The stamps were free on the cover and I coloured them with Promarkers.


This 2nd one is quite simple again - I do love the more simple looking cards. This is an Anya stamp coloured with Promarkers. A little bit of ribbon from my stash and a couple of gems finish this card perfectly - I think so anyway!

Another 2 tomorrow. Thanks for buzzin by, Donna x

2 comments:

  1. More gorgeous lovelies from you again Donna. You cannot beat the Anya girls, they are gorgeous arnt they? This one is one of my favorites, I love her hair, looks like she just had rollers/curlers in!! Your colouring is lovely.
    The last card with the flowers on is so simple and adorable, what a loely image and the little border is so cute.
    Well done for doing such alot of crafting while you are on holls, I too do term time, I am a Playgroup Supervisor and am off 'till September 6th, but I only work 3 days so have lots of spare time! (mind you I should spend some of it doing housework!!)
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awhh both of these are just too gorgeous! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))