Craft Room

Sunday 8 August 2010

No card!

Evening all - sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been mad busy what with weddings, babies and visiting family! Good job I'm off work at the moment!

This is the gorgeous bride with her husband whose cards I made in the previous posts. They both loved both the cards I made (cos I gave them both of them) and I have already been requested to make anniversary cards for next year lol

The wedding and reception were both amazing. My husband and I stayed over and our room was upgraded - lucky us :)) The reception was at The Ringwood Hall Hotel in Chesterfield. The place is fantastic and the staff were fabulous.

One of my best friends had a little boy last week so I will be making a card soon, but tomorrow I am off to see my mum who lives on the east coast and on Tuesday, my younger sister is coming over from Wales ... so pop back later in the week and (hopefully) I will have prepared the new baby card!

Thanks for buzzin by, Donna x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna,
    Wow what a few weeks you have had, sounds hectic but fab.
    Hope it all went well for you. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you've popped back in Donna! What a beautiful bride and handsome groom :-D Have a good time with your mom and sister. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))