Craft Room

Monday 12 April 2010

Back to Work :((

Hi,

Today was my first day back at work after a two week break for Easter. My, what a shock to the system getting up before 6am! I know it was only two weeks but you soon get used to a lie in until 7.30 - 8am!!

Anyway, as I don't have a craft room to hide in to make cards on a daily basis, today I am showing you one I made for my gorgeous daughter Chloe for her 12th birthday which was at the end of March.


This was my first attempt at shading with my promarkers



Just a short post today - off to make the dinner now - chicken pasta carbonara for everyone else and salad for me - need to lose a few more pounds!!

Thanks for buzzin by.

Donna x

2 comments:

  1. Great first attempt Donna! I love the fact that Martini Nikki was the first card you posted on your blog ;-) Keep up the good work.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, layout and colouring in :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))