Craft Room

Thursday 8 April 2010

Hellooooo!!

Well, I've finally decided to make my own blog!

I have been following several crafting blogs for quite a while now and have been making cards for a year or so and decided it was about time I showed you some of my own creations.

I discovered Anya about 6 weeks ago and Nikki & Friends about 3 months ago so they are often the basis for my cards.

Well, without further ado - here are quite a few cards I have made this past week.





Martini Nikki can be glamorous or quite casual as I've done her here. Notice I added a bit of sparkle for the actual Martini?
All the other cards feature stamps from The Greeting Farm.
The last card is made using Ebony from The Greeting Farm. I have watched a few tutorials on colouring and don't think I did too bad a job?
All colouring is done using Promarkers and Sakura gel pens.

Thanks for buzzing by

Donna x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))