Craft Room

Sunday 25 April 2010

My 1st Comp Entry!

I thought it was high time I entered one of my cards into a competition. There are so many out there! I have been following the Anyone For Anya blog for a while now and as they are my 'at the mo' fave stamps I thought "why not".

So here is my entry:


close up of his 2 tone hair

and I embossed the sentiment to make it stand out against the black.

I've made a few cards today so I'll post them throughout the week.

Thanks for buzzin by, Donna x

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun and funky card - perfect for a teenager! And well done on your first challenge entry, it's totally addictive!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work with the sketch, a great card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna,
    Was blog hopping when I saw your gorgeous "Flame" haired boy...wow he is fab. Good luck with your first challenge...If it was up to me, you would WIN! Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab! I love the hair! Well done on your first challenge entry - you'll be hooked now, I promise you :o)

    Thanks for joining us this week at Anyone for Anya ~♥~

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))