Craft Room

Thursday 29 April 2010

Zumba!

OMG - Have any of you ever been to a Zumba class? It's like exercise for your hips, bum and thighs but with a few dance style moves thrown in - lots of hip wiggling and bum shakin! Only trouble is, I shake mine and it keeps going lol! Anyway, it was good fun and I'll defo go again.

Here are a few of the cards I did last Sunday


this cute little umbrella charm was from Nutcrafters


Can't you tell I love my Anya's?

More crafting to come this weekend as I have a few birthdays coming up and a few expectant mothers!

Thanks for buzzin by, Donna x

3 comments:

  1. OMG Donna, Zumba sounds fab. I do cirut training on a Saturday morning and I cannot walk properly till Tuesday. LOL
    I love your style of crafting and if it's ok I have chose to follow your lovely blog...

    U said you have never used Tilda before, if you post your address to my email I will stamp you a set of mine (have not got loads but have a few) you can try her out and see if you like her...I will stamp her in Momento ink so she can be used with pro's and copics...
    Only if you want to~
    I would be glad to do it 4 u. Debbiexx
    debbie.bennett123@btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie - I have e-mailed you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab collection of cards!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))