Craft Room

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Anyone for Anya

Hi all, can't you tell I'm off work with all these posts! I'm loving having more time to craft and have taken over the dining table since Sunday! It's all got to go away this afternoon though :(( Might get one more card done later but taking my daughter to get her hair cut in a bit so we'll see.

This card is for Anyone for Anya sketch #10 and I have made it for my lovely sister who is 33 later this month. (Hope she doesn't check out my blog too often and spot this!)
I have cololured Shine Anya with Promarkers and used papers from the Papermania Henbury Lane paper pack. The flowers were white and I coloured them with a Promarker to match the papers and then added some little pearls to finish off.

Thanks for buzzin by, Donna x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))