Craft Room

Saturday 26 June 2010

Magnum & Nikki

Morning bloggers - a day earlier than normal for me but I will be posting tomorrow too! I made these 2 cards on Thursday but haven't had the chance to post them until now.

The first one is for my BIL. This cute stamp is called Magnum from ladybug crafts ink and he comes with this cake add on. You can also buy more add ons where you get a balloon, a can of tuna, a present and lots of other fun stuff so he's extremely versatile as well as been very cute! I coloured him with my Promarkers and have used papers from Daisy and Dandelions Picnic Patch collection.




This next card is for a dear friend of mine who's birthday is tomorrow. Her husband is lovely and has booked her in for a massage today and they are going out for lunch tomorrow - sweet.
The card is made with a stamp also from Ladybug crafts ink. She's a new one and she's called Make a Wish Nikki. I coloured her with Promarkers and have used papers from the Queen Bee pad by Pink Paislee, my nesties and some gems to finish.

Thanks for buzzin by today and please stop by tomorrow as I have more cards to make and post!
Donna x

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card Donna and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in this week at Hidden Treasures. Good Luck! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so cute, thanks for playing with Charisma this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable cards
    thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww such a cute little critter! Both cards are lovely! Thanks for joining us at Hidden Treasures!! xxKelli

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))