Craft Room

Sunday 6 June 2010

New Home Card

Happy Sunday! OMG what was with all that rain yesterday?? I was driving back from the East Coast after visiting my mum for the day. It was about 10.30ish pm and the heavens opened BIG time! I had to slow down to about 20mph in a 60mph area because you could barely see the white lines in the road!! I haven't seen rain like that in a very long time. The lightning was awesome too (although I was slightly worried about the car getting struck). I was glad when we finally arrived home safely.

Anyway, here is a new home card that I made today. The papers are from the Linen Closet stack by DCWV which has some gorgeous papers in it. The stamp is coloured with Promarkers as usual and a few gems finished it off. This card is entered into Sunday Sketch and Stamp challenge #29.


Lets hope summer returns soon!

Thanks for buzzin by, Donna x

6 comments:

  1. too cute!!! I love the scallop detail! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card & great colouring

    Many thanx for taking part with us at
    Sunday Sketch & Stamp

    Take Care
    Ger x
    SS&S Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Donna I love this little house with its sold sign!!

    Great colours.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna
    finally got round to having a look at your blog (you met me at Rufford Park - I'm the Stampin' Up! demo). Wow your blog is fabulous, I've had a really good look around. I love your style - very uncluttered and clean and such a fab array of stash too!

    Following from now
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love storms like that... I guess not when I'm driving though!!
    Fabulous card - love this image.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna! :)
    This is a really lovely card :) Your colouring is great, too- I've not been using Promarkers long and I'm still kind of struggling to get used to them!! :S
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))