Craft Room

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Happy Birthday

I made another card this evening. This one is for my good friend Clare whose birthday is Sunday. She is a bit younger than me (about 9 years actually!) and is really good fun and likes a giggle so I thought this Monique stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie would be  perfect. This is the first time I have used this stamp and I think it is really cool which is why I have done a really simple layout to let the stamp do the talking! Entered into Paper Sundaes challenge #24.


I coloured her with my Promarkers and added lots of stickles to her outfit and her eyeshadow. You can really see the stickles in the piccie below!

Glitzy huh?!

Thanks for buzzing by, Donna x

4 comments:

  1. Ooh la la, very sassy! What a fun b'day card! So glad you played along with us at Paper Sundaes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, Love her sparkly red dress and glittery eyeshadow! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great b-day card! love all the glitter!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab fun birthday card, Donna- I'm sure your friend will love it!! :) I love all the glitter, too!! :)
    Thanks so much for the Promarker colours- I'm slowly building a bit more of a collection- another addiction coming on, I feel!! ;)- so will hopefully be able to get some of them soon!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))