Craft Room

Monday 4 April 2011

Happy Birthday Daughter

This is the card I made for my daughter who turned 13 - finally a teenager - just over a week ago! A funny age to make a card for really. Not into pink n girly anymore but nothing too 'grown up' required either. Anyway, I went with this simple design and she loved it! I didn't dare post it before as Chloe does check out my blog occasionally.


I have 'stickled' the hearts and I stamped the flowers on the purple card and put a teeny gem in the centre of each one. It's actually quite a sparkly card but the picture's not that great :(

Thanks for looking.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card for a teenager .. just right Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not surprised Chloe liked it, it's brilliant! Happy Birthday Chlo, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna

    I hope your daughter had a lovely birthday .. .. I bet she spotted the hearts on your lovely creation no problem!!! LOL!!!

    Have a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely gorgeous. Very sophisticated for a teenage young lady! I love the images you've used - and I bet in real life (!) with it all sparkly it looks really wow.
    Thank you so much for supporting us on our blog too. You have now been entered into the candy draw.
    Take care
    Rachel and Angela
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))