Craft Room

Sunday 16 May 2010

2nd Post of the day

I've been a busy buzzy bee today and done another 3 cards. These are all ones that friends have asked me to do so I hope they like them.

The first one, I am entering for Anyone for Anya 'dont be square' challenge.



The next two are for sisters. The 8 year old was a no no for any pink, although I did colour one of the shopping bags pink!
I would like this next card to be entered for Sketch and Stash challenge #35 as I followed their sketch. I used an Anya stamp, Promarkers to colour, ribbon from my local market and all the papers, gems, and the flower are from my ever growing stash! I printed the number 8 from my computer and die-cut it with a nestability.



This 6th birthday card was requested to be VERY pink - I think I've succeeded!
I saw a card layout like this somewhere but I can't remember where, so whoever designed this sketch - I thank you!



Well, thats me for today. Hope you enjoyed looking and thanks for buzzin by, Donna x

6 comments:

  1. Nice job Donna, You were a busy bee. You have used that same wee Sophie I won on my challenge, she is so sweet isn't she?
    They are all lovely, i think they will all love them. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really pretty! I love the cake paper on the first one! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you sure have been busy!! Love what you come up with;D They all turned out Beautiful..

    Hugs,Gina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you certainly have been a busy bee... well they are all lovely and they are lucky people who receive them. (the 6th b/day is my fav thought)

    Hugs x

    Craftie Mummy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards :-) All of them are gorgeous ,, I love the little girl on the swing image ,, very cute :-)

    thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty cards! I'm sure your friends will love them!
    P.S. Please come check out my new challenge blog! The first challenge starts Sunday, May 23rd. I hope to see you there! xo Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))