Craft Room

Monday 3 May 2010

40th Birthday and another few competitions!

Hello to you on this fine Bank Holiday Monday! Did you detect a note of sarcasm?? Here in Nottingham it has rained on and off all day and at one stage it was even hail stoning!!!

Anyway, it gave me the opportunity to scour the blogs out there for some more competitions to enter and some inspiration.

This card is for my friend Laura who is 40 on Wednesday and who I owe my interest of card making and scrapbooking to! Or should I not thank her - it's not the cheapest hobby in the world lol!!

I would like to enter this card into:




The stamp I have used is Kaya with Flowers from Pink Gem Designs and you can buy her by clicking here.

I have coloured Kaya with my Promarkers and have used various papers from my stash and some more of the lovely felt flower trim from Papermania.

Hope you are all having a lovely Bank Holiday.

Thanks for buzzin by, Donna x

6 comments:

  1. Cute card in a great colour combo!
    Thanks for joining the SS challenge this week - good luck :)
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card...love the colours...Thank you for joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a delightful card, its so adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna stunning creation gorgeous image fab layout great card..thanks for sharing & joining us at A gem of a chall.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card and unusual colours!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous honey, love the image you have chosen, great take on the chalenge too, thanks for joining us at "A Gem of a Challenge" big hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))