Craft Room

Sunday 16 May 2010

Wedding Card

My friend Dina asked me to make a wedding card for her friends that are marrying next weekend. She gave me NO IDEA of what she wanted!! I hope she likes it! I'll let you know when I give it to her ... fingers crossed!!

I followed the sketch over at Sketch Saturday and would like this card to be entered.


A close up of the babys breath flowers from Wild Orchid Craft which you can buy by clicking here. I typed the names in word (French Script), printed onto card and then stamped the heart over the top (luckily I had a clear stamp lol) and then cut round them freehand.


The printed paper with wedding words is from the Making Memories 'Wedding' stack.

I have loads more cards to make so hopefully there will be some more to post later today.

Thanks for buzzin by, Donna x

3 comments:

  1. I am sure that it will be loved Donna, it is a gorgeous card.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous wedding card! *claps*
    Thank you for joining in our challenge at Sketch Saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! Thanks for joining challenge #103 at Sketch Saturday! Good luck! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))