Craft Room

Tuesday 25 May 2010

Nikki & Janet

Evening all! I don't always post mid week but my friend Angela is keeping me busy and asked me to do two cards for her this week.

The first card features Martini Nikki from Ladybug Crafts Ink. I love these stamps! I coloured her with Promarkers and followed the sketch over at Mojo Monday #140 where I have entered this card.


I blinged her martini up a bit!

The next card is for a lady and the request was 'floral'. I have entered this into


My stash used for this card is:
Background paper - Fancy Pants
Flowers - Prima
Ribbon & gems - from ever growing stash!
Name printed in brown on cream card from stash (font is Vivaldi)
Happy Birthday and swirl stamped in Versamark ink in Toffee

Enjoy!

Buzzy hugs, Donna x

5 comments:

  1. nice mojo card, like the green colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful cards Donna, I love your choice of colours!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 very beautiful cards,love em both,thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely, lovely. I particularly like the green and black. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your two new creations! On the first card, you did an awesome job coloring and the bling is so cute too! Great touch! On the second card, I really like how you did the three dots in two of the corners rather than the typical just one corner.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))