Craft Room

Sunday 9 May 2010

Baby Cards

Hi all, as you may know by now Sunday is my main crafting day and today is no exception. Unfortunately I have been quite busy with other things so have only managed 2 cards today :((

My friend Tracey's step-daughter is expecting any day now but they don't know if they're having a boy or a girl so I made one of each. For the baby girl I have followed the sketch over on Friday Sketchers #101 and would like this card to be entered.



For the baby boy I followed a sketch on Simply Sketches which I found whilst blogging around. It's actually from July 2009 but hey, sketches don't go out of date do they?!!
I would like to enter this card into Cute Card Thursday Challenge- #111 boyz to men


Hope you all had a great weekend.

Thanks for buzzin by, Donna x

2 comments:

  1. Adorable - love them! Hard to believe you've only been at this a year - you're a natural. If you enjoy challenges, drop by www.justscraps.ca and check us out. Would love to have you play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just gorgeous!!! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))