Craft Room

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Sketch and Stash & Forever Friends

Good evening - its 10.40pm and I've just finished another 40th card for my friend Angela to give to our friend Laura who is 40 tomorrow. I know if I had a craft room I would have been finished ages ago but I have to keep going back in my bedroom to get more bits and pieces that I need. At least my bedroom is downstairs so I'm not up and down disturbing the kids!

Anyway here's the card and I'm entering this into the Sketch and Stash Challenge #34 and the Forever Friends Challenge 3rd May Flowers or Nature.

I followed the sketch and used a Forever Friends stamp coloured with Promarkers. The papers are from the Daisy & Dandelion Hawthorn & Bramble pack from docrafts which I bought from my local craft store. The holographic lace sticker is Anita's and the flowers are Prima. I didn't have a flower big enough to go behind the 40 so I cut some up and stuck the petals on individually. The gems are Bling from Hobbycraft.

I added some stickles on the flower and Laura's name on the tag on the parcel - cute huh!


I'm going to pack up and get some sleep now.

Night all, Donna x

6 comments:

  1. lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, it's gorgeous Donna, I love how you've coloured the bear!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card! I love brown and pink! And this lace is adorable!

    Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends!

    Hugs, Sande

    ReplyDelete
  4. the colour and paper is beautiful...
    thanks for joining us at Forever friends.

    sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Donna I love the FF image and the 40 in the centre of the flower thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card, the name makes it extra special, thanks for taking part in the forever friends challenge

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))