Craft Room

Sunday 30 May 2010

Baby on the Way!

This card is for an expectant mum (as if you hadn't guessed lol!!). This card is entered into Friday Sketchers sketch #104 as I followed their sketch.

The stamp is Lucy from In Style which you can purchase from Dies to Die For by clicking here. I coloured her with Promarkers and cut her out with a Nestie. The patterned papers used are from Basic Grey Bittersweet paper pad which I have had for a while now. The rest are from my stash. The sentiment was just typed up in word and printed onto card and then I finished off with a lovely flower and a few gems.


Hope you like and thanks for looking.

Hugs, Donna x

1 comment:

  1. Hi! This is a lovely card! :) Thanks for your comment on my new blog- and you're right, blogland is proving to be *incredibly* addictive so far!! Great tho!! :D :D Rx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))