Craft Room

Monday 31 May 2010

40th Birthday

Happy Bank Holiday Monday to all!! Hope you're having a crafty day. I have only managed one card so far as we've been out swimming with the kids and then to buy some new bits for the hamster - Cookie. He's such a cutie.

Anyway, here's the card ... my first using a Tilda. One of my lovely blog followers Debbie stamped some Tilda's and posted them to me. Thanks again Debbie. Let me know what you think of my 1st Tilda card.


I am entering Sketch Saturday #105 with this card.

Enjoy the rest of your day and don't get wet in the rain tomorrow! But by Thursday it will be hot hot hot again - yippee!! (If the weather forecast is right anyway, lol)

Buzzy hugs, Donna x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Donna~ Absolutly love it!! FANTASTIC, you would never know that you had never used a Tilda before, and you chose my favorite to date, I love her she is called "HAPPY" and she looks it, she is fab, you have done everything right, the colours are superb. Well done You.
    Debbiexx
    P.S. How sweet calling your Hamster Cookie, my daughter had a hamster and she was called Peaches. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Donna thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday sweetie with youre fab Tilda card.....and also want to thank you for joining into my PBC Good luck. Hugs Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card hunni!
    Thanks for joining in our birthday challenge and my PBC.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them all - thank you :))